No products in the cart.
Founded in 1896, the Club counted among its members the leading—even legendary—names in philately. Today's membership is no exception and includes some of the hobby's best-known collectors, exhibitors, and authors. The vast majority of the group, however, are "regular" collectors who have one thing in common—a thirst to share their enjoyment of the hobby and a desire to learn more about collecting among others who take philately seriously. There are youth and adult programs for all levels of collectors.
The Club is located in a landmark five-story brownstone in Murray Hill, designed by famed architect Stanford White. A $1 million renovation was completed in 2001. While the majority of the members are from the tri-state area, others come from throughout the United States and from many foreign countries.
The Collectors Club is actively seeking enthusiastic collectors. For information about how to apply for membership, please see The Collectors Club website.
Cannot find contact information.